What are Altizen sit-stand converters?
Why should I choose Altizen sit-stand converters over others?
a. True ergonomics – All Altizens are designed and endorsed by professional therapists to be:
- Motorised – so you do not have to do any heavy lifting
- Have pre-set height – so you get to the correct standing and sitting height each time
- Tilted at 98 degrees – for optimal screen-eye distance
- Have a generous workspace – larger than others on the market, so you can use your full range of work equipment comfortably
- Have independent screen height adjustment – so you ensure your screen is at the right height for your eyes
- Wobble-free – so your screens do not shake as you type
b. Quality – we use top industry grade cold rolled steel for Altizen to ensure ultimate stability and durability that will last for years.
c. Flexibility – While rock-solid stable, Altizen is also light enough to be moved by a single person. You can easily move it from desk to desk or between offices. Altizen also comes with modular mounts for single, dual monitors and even laptops, so you don’t have to buy a whole new converter each time you change your set up.
What is the difference between the Altizen Active and the Altizen Pro?
- a. Smart capability – The Pro is both motorised and smart, meaning that it can detect your posture, sense presence and track your daily movement through a smart app and in-built sensors. The Altizen Active is simply motorised, meaning it can electronically move up and down with a wireless handset remote control, and lacks the smart capability of the Pro.
- b. Independent screen height adjustment – With the Pro, you can move your screen up and down without removing the screen. This makes it suitable for shared desks. With the Active, you will have to remove the screen in order to adjust the screen height.
- c. Taller people – The Pro fits people who are taller, as it rises up 5cm higher than the Active. However, unless you are above 1.9m, this does not make a big difference.
- For more information, you can refer to our
- or email us with your questions.
Where is the Altizen Pro made?
What materials is the Altizen made of?
How long is the warranty?
What is the maximum weight that can be loaded on the Altizen Pro?
Is it stable when raised?
What are the dimensions of the Altizen Pro?
Workstation height at standing position – max. 99cm above desk level.
Travel range of the worksurface – rises between 0cm (flush against the desk level) and 50cm above the desk level
Travel range of the screen – 15cm.
Am I too tall / too short to use this?
How do I know the Altizen Pro can fit on my desk?
Do I need to clamp or drill to fit the Altizen Pro on my desk?
How do I install Altizen? What tools do I need?
How do I pair my mobile phone to the Altizen Pro?
What OS does the mobile app run on?
How do I clean my desk?
Are replacement parts available?
What is the voltage requirement?
How will the power system work in different countries with different grids?
Can I pair more than one phone to my Altizen Pro?
Is the monitor included if I purchase the single monitor or dual monitor modules?
How do I know if my monitor can be mounted on the Altizen Pro?
Can the monitor be rotated or angled?
What is the maximum size of my monitor / monitors / laptop?
Can I use my iMac?
How heavy can my monitor / monitors / laptop be?
I am currently using one monitor and need to add a new one. Do I need to replace my desk?
Which countries do you deliver to?
For all other countries, freight charges may apply. Please contact us at [email protected] for a quote.